James Fear

James Fear
By Sonny Jackson

CRASH!!! James wakes up outside an abandoned warehouse looking at the ginger cats getting dirty and ugly like the revolting garbage. James gets up off the muddy ground getting a cramp in the process. He turns around to find a bloody red sign that says
‘’ Face your greatest fear to win the prize of millions of dollars but if you lose you get a consequence!!!’’ The pupils in his eyes start to grow in his hazel eyes of happiness and fright.

He walks in the rusty 1900 hundred like warehouse looking at his surroundings to find a pitch black room with nothing but darkness and hatred. He jogs around trying to find an exit or sign but gets more cramps in his hairy blonde legs. He crawls in pain and finds a shiny golden door. He gets the dignity to get up and walk through, but shortly after dis guards the move and sits against the gold door getting a good rest before walking in.

He wakes up to see white cracks going through the darkness like god trying to free the darkness then the sealing starts to fall. He breaks the golden door while barging through to find…. HIS MOTHER!!! Hen bolts back to the door to find it demolished to pieces he sprints to a corner thinking of all the awful memories with his mother, when she put his hand on a fire when she whipped him. He was making a waterfall of tears remembering all the terrible memories. He stared into her brown eyes, his eyes filled with fury and vengeance. Then he backed up realising he can’t harm a woman.

He shut his eyes wishing that she disappeared. Then suddenly she disappeared, he realised it was a hologram of his Mum. He celebrated in freedom then shortly after lost it all another bloody sign came down saying
‘’ You failed the test time for your consequence’’ The darkness around him turned pale white making an isolation room to trap him in there for the rest of his days. He gets given only porridge for every meal of the day so now he and the warehouse sit there waiting for their next victim.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!