War Against The Aliens

“Boom!” Maddie, Alira and Taylor barged through the old movie cinema doors trying to beat the large crowd to see the new movie war against the aliens.The line to get tickets took ages to get through.When the girls finally made it to the counter they found that the tickets costs all their hard earned money so they couldn’t get any delicious treats.

Walking into the dim lighted movie theatre the ads started the play.The girls find a perfect seat to watch the movie from, but the seats are dirty,stained,ragged and hole filled.After the boring ads finished playing the War Against the aliens began to play on the monstrous tv screen. The smell of stale popcorn filled the air.

Halfway through the movie Alira got out of her chair and crept towards the door to go to the grubby bathroom.The door was locked? She pushed again.It didn’t open. Alira approached her seat and sat back down to wait for the movie to finish.

As soon as the subtitles came to the screen Alira launched herself up and ran to the door. Still locked. Confused, Alira went and told Taylor and Maddie.They got worried. Alira announced it to the crowd of people in the room.Panic started to fill the room and yelling was all they could hear. Babies started to cry and people grew impatient. After a few minutes a big muscular, angry man stepped forward.
‘I can open the door!’ He exclaimed. The man thumped towards the door.
“BANG!” He bashed down the door and people streamed out of the movie theatre.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!