I Wasn’t My Self

I wasn’t myself March 2022

One day Jo Mama was fishing in the calm clear blue water in a strong little tinny boat and she found treasure sitting on the ocean floor. But there was one problem. She could not swim! So she called a friend to come out And help her get the chest! That friend was Kim Kardashian who is known as the best diver in the world.

She went down and hurt herself and she said I wasn’t myself. She couldn’t lift the chest coz it was so heavy and she got a friend Addison Rae, another good diver but she was busy eating sushi and pizza on tik tok. Dixie d'amelio came to get the treasure as well and helped they got it and you will not believe what was inside. It was 50 million dollars and a tuna so they shared the money and split the tuna jo mama was so happy she brought a Tesla and a mansion also a boat with rods coz why not. And Kim kardashion got a new house. Dixie got a tik tok house and a car. They all went diving to find more treasure for a yacht.

Dixie was out in the rain and got struck by lightning and electrocuted Kim kardashion she got powers and killed jo mama and took her house and money to get tik tok on the Tesla. She said again I wasn't myself and lastly Kim kardasion battled dixie and they had a big fight in the school and killed several kids but little Johnny kill chopped dixies head off with a sword. Little Johnny ran straight through the walls and stabbed Kim kardashion in the heart her last words where I will come back for you.

All of the money was collected and the house but the Tesla was little Johnny’s of course and the boat was sunk and never seen again like Jo Mama Kim kardashion and Dixie d'amelio. And three years later the best fisherman in the world went out fishing and caught Jo Mama's body and used it for bait and caught a mako shark ??.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!