Magic The Horse Who Could Not Fly.

Once upon a time there was an ordinary horse called Magic. She wished with all her might that she was magic like her name but no matter how hard she tried she could not make magic happen.
One day she was out for a ride with her owner, Charlotte. It started to rain so they found shelter under a tree. The sun appeared from behind the clouds followed by an incredible rainbow. Charlotte could see all the colours; red, yellow, pink, orange, blue and green. Suddenly a unicorn appeared, galloping across the rainbow.
The unicorn picked them up with her magical horn and carried them across the magical rainbow. Before long it was time for Charlotte and magic to return home again.
“I wish I was Magic” Magic thought to herself.
Charlotte came into the stables with Magic’s dinner, a wheelbarrow full of hay. No one knew but it was magic hay. As soon as Magic ate it she turned into a beautiful unicorn.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!