Baahubali, The Great Warrior

Once upon a time there was a great kingdom known as Mahishmati, ruled by King Bijjaladev and Queen Sivagami and they had two kids the older one was Bhalladev and their stepson Baahubali the younger one.
However, Bhalladev was greedy prince and desired to be king one day. He tried to kill his own brother with every opportunity he got, but not succeeded so far. Sivagami conducted tests for the two princes in archery, strength, sword handling and smartness. But Both princes succeed in all tests and stand equals.
But before Sivagami could decide who will be the new king. She had to face a new crisis as her trusted advisor had stolen the military techniques for money and protection. She had to get ready for war against the Kaleka people. The kingdom had only a small army of 25,000 soldiers against brutal Kaleka people with army of 100,000 soldiers. Then Baahubali suggested that they should use the Trident strategy but then Bijjaladev said that it is one of the old techniques from the from the text book that no one has ever used it is untested we cannot use it. Then Sivagami had decided that they have to use it, because it was the only way for the kingdom to survive this brutal attack.
Bahubali fought the enemy with his clever mind, bravery and strong he also used techniques which were never used before in any war in history. The next day the war began First the archers shot a tremendous number of arrows then. Then Baahubali shot a cannonball lit on fire in the air and killed the enemy even before reaching close to them. Then the two princes went to kill the chief, as he was distracted fighting with the enemy soldiers. Both prince fought the chief and defeated him. The war had been won the enemy was killed then the queen decided Baahubali would be the king. She ordered Baahubali to go on a tour of his kingdom, on his way he found a brave girl, princess Devsena and proposed her to marry him. He saved her kingdom from an army of assassins.
However, the queen didn’t like his decision and decided Bhalladev to be the new king and ordered to kill her own son. When she later realised that she got tricked by her own husband and son Bhalladev it was too late. Her greedy son Bhalladev killed almost everyone in the family for the throne. But brave queen ran away to save Baahubali’s child and gave the baby to a villager’s to raise.
After 20 years he returned as a brave and strong fighter like his father. He found his love and with her help and cleverness the attacked Bhalladev. He fought bravely and set free his unknown mother, Devsena and defeated to mighty Bhalladev. After that he ruled the new Mahishmati kingdom peacefully to become a greatest king in history of Mahishmati.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!