Lebron Loses His Power

One Saturday morning, Lebron was playing street ball with his enemies! Lebron lost and his enemies said his was terrible at basketball. Lebron felt really, really, really bad!

A couple of years later, Lebron became the best basketball player in the world. His enemies didn’t bully him anymore. Anyway, lets get started with the real story!

Lebron was getting ready for the basketball finals. Everyone wanted to have a picture with him. He could barely get in the doors! He yelled at the top of his lungs but it was no good, he just had to push through.

When the game started, Lebron got the first 50 baskets. People were going crazy! When it was half time they announced the half time shot. When Lebron gave the ball to the guy who was announced, Lebron’s power went through his arm and into the other player. The other player scored the shot and won one million dollars!

When half time was over, Lebron started missing every shot! When the game ended Lebron was really sad. When he got home, he watched the replay and that’s when he realised his basketball soul went into the player that did the half court shot!

Lebron searched all of L.A. but he couldn’t find him! That’s when he realised the guy was Australian. He searched all of Australia and found him in Tasmania. The guy gave the ball back and Lebron got his power back. Lebron flew back to L.A. and was the best player in the world again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!