Zombie Ap

One day a boy was training to go to the war because his dad went to war as well. Suddenly a creature attacked him. The creature was bloody and had bones sticking out of his leg. The boy killed it with one mighty hit. Then he looked around and saw his mum and dad getting eaten by zombies. he saw his mum turn it to a zombie so did his dad.

he felt sad that he had to kill them. he grabbed a gun, food, water and a car and found a new spot to call home. It was in a dark forest, it was misty, but it was out of the city and no one was around. then he zombie-proofed it. he added wooden planks to the windows and built a 8 foot fence around it, so hopefully there are no 10 foot zombie out there!

He then decided to go and find his friends and then take them back to his base. He found Harry, Tyson, Harrison and Zack. The boys really liked it but they did some more modifications to make it stronger and safer. They needed to find more people to fight the zombies. they went out to find more people but some of them tried to kill them. The people who tired to kill the group, they had ak49 assault rifles they were greedy they wanted all the supplies. Like guns, food, water, wood and clothes. Then we went back to base. One day they were suddenly attend by 100 zombie some were big and small. A zombie was as big as 5 15-foot lions. some were as small as a ant a very very small ant. They put up the hard fight we were about to lose. When suddenly plan grope booms on the zombie it was the military they but more zombie come in we attacked all in one we win and also find a colour that help zombie. They were going good until a zombie brake the cure. Now they are fight zombie and try to live but it is wide live when you now kwon that you coughed get kill at any time. So you might not have much time left in the overworld but fight to live we say that because we thing it will help us fight. But then we hear foot steps around are base we said quietly get your guns. I thing we are under attack get ready to shot. then we here shooting ho no!!! we shouted it was the military we got to get our there and help the military fight the zombie but then they come in and gave us metal of fight the zombie is there zombie out there no we were shooting to scar you. we cure they all said sergeant Tyson can then we will all go home but you are invited to the zombie survival award for live in the zombie war. you will be give a metal for survival.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!