Kids Rule

Peanut Butter Jelly kidnapped the president, but the president never comes out of his house. No one knows who he is, so will Peanut Butter Jelly be the first to know who the president is? What will happen to the town?
Peanut Butter gets ready for school. He hates doing what his parents say. Suddenly he has a big idea. He is going to…. “Peanut Butter”!! said mum. It is time for school. Peanut Butter walks to school sadly. When he arrives at school, he falls asleep on his desk.
As he woke up Mr Unyipee was yelling at him. The school bell rang. Mr Unyipee grumbled. “Get out the door now”. Peanut Butter run out the door so happy to finish his plan. As he got home he rushed up stairs. l am going to kidnap the president. “Peanut Butter”!!! Calls mum. “What mum”? “Come down”, Mr Unyipee was standing there. “You are grounded” said mum. “But”, “but that is it, Peanut Butter!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!” “What did I do wrong”?!! he said. He went to his room angrily.
It was time for his plan. He found the president’s address in a fair prize that he won a year ago. It said 5 candy Striatal said his name was Mr Cady. He sneaked out of his room singing: “Rule! Rule! Rule!” says me. “What are you doing young man?” says mum, “Ummmmmmmmm, l am finding my iPad”, he mumbles. “Oh yeah, you are not allowed to get your iPad”, said mum.
He finally got out of his home. He found the president outside of his door. “l heard you wanted to be the president”, said the president. “Yes, yes,” he said excitedly. “And that’s how you are going to become president”. The president speaks into the mike, “Peanut Jelly is our new president, you can kidnap me now.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!