A Beautiful Beach

One day a beautiful princess appeared out of a calm sea. The moment the beautiful princess saw the beach she was next to she instantly climbed onto it. She felt the sand sink into the gaps between her toes. She saw the cute animals and she smelt the sweet perfume of the roses. She heard the waves crashing on the shore. Nothing was wrong with the beautiful beach.
The princess decided she was going to live on the beach. The princess found some shady trees and decided to sleep under them. She found some coconut trees. And then she found a big stick lying in the sand. She picked it up and began to poke the tree with it. All of the coconuts came down, she began to crack them with the stick and drink the coconut water.
The princess saw a squirrel collecting nuts to bring to its home and she thought it was going to hibernate so she began to gather berries to hibernate too because she had no home. The princess knew how to hibernate. First she had to collect wild berries, then wait for the snow. She was going to hibernate in a cave surrounded by shady trees. While she was waiting in her handbag she had a mini microphone. So she started singing. All of the animals started to join in by making their noises. Soon the animals got used to having her there. Finally snow came!
The beautiful princess’s name was not beautiful princess but it was Magnolia. Magnolia used to live at a palace in England. One day a prince took her out on a boat, but suddenly Magnolia toppled over the side of the boat and disappeared in the never ending sea. So that is how Magnolia ended up at the beautiful beach.
The End!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!