The Tide Of Secrets

The leaves rustled as the night grew colder and colder. The deep silver pond glistened in the moonlight. Although the cloudy mist blocked most of the moonlights view. Tigerheart stood in the murky woods then a gust of wind came whistling past as it bristled his fur. After it past, several black figures began to come closer and closer until the figures were clear. "This has to stop!" said Barktail. All the cats nodded their heads. "Even our best fighters are getting very ill" said Mistclaw."The furless monsters have to stop poisoning our food before we all die" said Tigerheart."Can you remind me what the furless monsters are?" said Fernleaf. You know, the so called humans" said Mistclaw. Ooooh that's right, I remember now. "Shhh be quiet I think somebody is watching us" said Tigerheart. Then there was silence. Suddenly, it hit midnight and the rain began to patter on Tigerhearts fur then a ginormous bolt of lightning struck the ground. "Well done, you're tying to destroy my plan." But don't you like what I've done, all the terror, its beautiful don't you think?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!