The 4 Keystones

Once there were 4 keystones. There was a fire, ice, nature and water keystone. A keystone is a small and powerful gem. There were also 4 ninjas who protected each keystone. They were brothers and very powerful and not like other ninjas. There also was an evil skinny lord that didn’t like the ninjas. He wanted to destroy them because they stole the keystones from his family and he wanted them back. He wanted to get rid of the ninjas.
One day the evil lord came up with a plan to stop the ninjas. He needed to get his hands on the nature keystone, so he went to the ninja base. The nature keystone was in the hallway, but it was booby trapped with arrows, sleep needles and cobwebs. So, he put on some enchanted armour to protect himself.
The green ninja appeared and realised he was in big trouble! The lord had his keystone and muttered his spell “Ibaty oozy” then the keystone disappeared. The ninjas raced to where all the other keystones were hidden. The fire stone was in a volcano, the ice stone was in Antarctica and the water stone was in a sea temple. They found them all just in time.
The ninjas returned to their base to find the evil lord trying to sneak away with the nature keystone. The ninja cast a spell on the evil lord to make him to sleep for 1,000,000 years. When the evil lord woke up, he summonsed a dragon to try help him take back the keystones. The ninjas were not too worried they put another spell on him so that he would sleep forever and ever.
When the ninjas all worked together, they were impossible to beat.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!