Yooker The Monkey

Excellence Award in the 'National Treasures 2022' competition

One rainy day, a little beige monkey named Yooker, lived in a rainforest. The forest had very juicy, delicious, green grass for animals to eat. Unlike other monkeys, she was not cheeky. Yooker had small, black eyes and two short, brown legs.
First, Yooker climbed up the tree with lots of healthy, green leaves and she went on the long, twisty vine with lots of beautiful flowers. She thought it was a swing so she swung on it, but she felt sad because she had no one to play with. She felt very happy when she was with her best friends but never alone.
Next, she told her mum to call her friends to play with her but she said she was busy and had no time.
“It’s dinner time!” her mum shouted so Yooker ate her dinner at the speed of light. Her bites were even bigger than her mum.
Then, mum called Yooker’s friends to play with her. They all came over very quickly. Yooker took them to her flowery vine and told her friends that the vine was a long green swing. Yooker also told them to push as hard as a bear, but when her friends pushed harder than a bear, they pushed it as hard as a gorilla and Yooker bumped her head hard on the ground. As a result, she was sent to the hospital. After a week of rest, her head was healed.
When she felt better, Yooker went home and ate dinner because she was sent back home at night. She brushed her teeth and they became shiny so she went to bed.
Finally, she could sleep and she felt happy and sad at the same time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!