Taking Her Life Away

I couldn’t handle hearing her voice anymore.
Without hesitating any longer I take my knife out of my pocket with a quick movement and stab her in the chest with it.
Her screams pierced through me just like I had pierced my knife through her chest.
She choked on her own blood, gasping, screaming.
I retrieved my knife from her chest as she fell to the floor landing hard on her back.
I crouch over her.
“You know, I know damn well what I’m doing is really wrong, but I love this adrenaline rush.”
I stab her again, aiming for the stomach. I push the knife deep into her stomach and her screams are blood curdling.
Her screams slowly died out, her blood covering the floor like an artwork, an artwork displaying pure evil.
I take my knife out once more and smile at her from ear to ear.
I’ve got to hide her filthy body now.
I find a rubbish bag laying around nearby, littering? What a crime.
I grab the bag and shove her body inside of it, I quickly make my way back to my house and purposely drop the bag hard on the floor, she won’t feel it anyway she’s dead.
I take her into my kitchen and grab the biggest knife I have.
I cut up her body into small sections and put them in containers. I knew that her parents were out of town this week and are coming back today.
If I can do this quickly I can frame them. I get into my car and hide her body parts in the boot. I drove over to her house and of course I couldn’t forget where they left a spare key. I store gloves in my car, I grab a pair and put them on. I pick up the spare key under the mat, her body parts in my hands and I walk inside the house. I immediately go to their kitchen and place the containers down on the bench. I find kitchen mittens on the handle of the oven and I pick them up, fingerprints would be all over these things. I press the gloves all over the container staining their fingerprints on it.
I put the gloves back on the handle of the oven and place the containers in their freezer.
I go back to my car and grab my lighter. I grab it and step outside, taking my gloves off and burning them, watching the flames and smiling gruesomely.
Once they’re burnt I blow away the ashes and get back into my car and drive home.
Nobody would know that I killed her.
Now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t really know why I did it, she just made me mad.
I know this is wrong, I deserve to rot in prison.
But I love the feeling.
The feeling of stabbing someone you hate.
The sight of their blood pouring everywhere.
Hearing their screams fill your ears like music.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!