David The Diplodocus Helps Robbie The Raptor

Robbie the Raptor was in his tree house looking about for some food. He enjoyed climbing to the top of the trees since he had sharp claws. Then he heard something and it was loud. CRASH! It sounded like huge trees falling down. He saw a gigantic diplodocus knocking down trees with his long and strong tail. David the Diplodocus was so big that he knocked down trees with every enormous step.

Robbie the Raptor jumped out of the tree just in time before David the Diplodocus knocked it down. Then Robbie the Raptor was sad because David the Diplodocus demolished his favourite tree house.
David the Diplodocus said “I can build you a new tree house. Please don’t be sad.”
Robbie the Raptor said “Yes please.”

David the Diplodocus got all the wood he could carry and built Robbie the Raptor the best new tree house ever. Then they became best friends and played together every day. Robbie the Raptor was happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!