Fearless Freddy Stops The Bully

In a small town, a few miles out of the big city, lived Fearless Freddy. Fearless Freddy lived with his foster parents, Sareena and Campbell, and his little sister Eva. Freddy was raised by his real dad, but one day his dad disapeared so Freddy was put in foster care. Freddy misses his new dad badly but he hides it so his family does'nt get to find out.

At school Freddy would always check up on Eva throughout the day to make sure she was doing fine and staying safe. One day Freddy was walking out to the playground and saw a guy picking on his sister. Damien was the bully of the school, and no one ever messed with him. When Freddy went to confront Damien, Damien pushed him down to the ground vigorously. All of the other kids started laughing at Fearless Freddy shouting "WIMPY FREDDY WIMPY FREDDY!" Fearless Freddy was embarrassed. Eva came running over "Dave are you okay?" Freddy stood up, shaking the dirt off his pants. "Im alright Eva come on, lets go." He took Eva's hand and went home.

That night when Freddy was getting ready for bed, he heard a knock on his window. When he went to open it, he got a huge surprise! A man dressed in all black, came climbing through the window. When the man took off his mask Freddy screamed! DAD! Freddy's dad quickly tried to make Fearless Freddy quiet. "Shhhhh Freddy, we have to be quiet. We cant wake your family up." Freddy wrapped his dad around with a big bear hug. "Freddy, I heard what happened to you on the playground. You were very brave and fearless." Fearless Freddy nodded his head embarrassed from the incident. "Listen Freddy, i'm a spy. I want to teach you how to stand up for yourself and your little sister."

For a few nights, Freddy and his dad trained. His dad taught him karate, kung fu, and all the moves he had learnt from being a spy. "Freddy, only use this for standing up for you and your sister." Finally the next day, Fearless Freddy went to the playground to confront Damien. "Oh look who it is Wimpy Freddy". Damien starts laughing while the other people start chanting "WIMPY FREDDY WIMPY FREDDY.'' Before Damien could stop him, Fearless Freddy knocked him down with one strong kick. Everyone was shocked, except for Eva, who knew all along Freddy was her hero. Eva came running to Fearless Freddy, wrapping him a big hug. "Thank you Freddy". Soon the whole playground was chanting "FEARLESS FREDDY FEARLESS FREDDY!" From that day on Freddy was known to the whole school as Fearless Freddy the boy who stood up to the school bully.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!