That One Day.

My eyes alight on the sky as I prepare to enter my new school, reflecting on all the memories from my old school. My heart will always hold those memories. Even though I am hesitant to move forward, I know it is for the best. Hope fades in my heart. My hands tremble as I reach for the handle. The schedule indicates the class is in Room 333, My first subject was Math. I was required to go because it was a really beneficial subject to ponder. As I strolled through the corridor, No one seemed to be in the hallway but I had a feeling somebody was taking after me. When I came to room 333 there was a lock on it. I turned around to inquire about the office for help. As I was heading to the office, I heard a commotion coming from the cleaner's room. BOOM! CLAASHHHHH! As I gradually crawled up to the room, terrified, confused, and curious. I attempted to figure out what was going on. Fair to be secure, I took my phone out and put it on camera. There it was... A sort of brown sort of wolf. I looked at my phone to check the time and figured it was HALLOWEEN!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!