Under Ground

Under Ground
It was a Friday after school, my Mum had just picked me up. Every day after school I go to dance class, tonight I have four hours of dancing, that’s how long I do every night. Tomorrow is Saturday so I don’t have any dancing. Finally, four hours later I finished dancing for the night, time to go to sleep.

The next morning my annoying little sister Marley woke me up, “Hayley, Hayley wake up wake up”. She does that to me every morning. Two hours later I finally got out of bed. I have a dog called Bear, he is very fluffy and cute. He loves going on walks so every Saturday we take him to a field that is right near my house. It only takes us five minutes to walk there. When we get there I let him off his leash so he can run around. But something was odd, Bear wasn’t running around. He stopped as soon as he hit a tree. When I went over there was an old looking suitcase. I decided to open it but when I did there was a staircase. I decided to go down with Bear. There were lots of stairs ( 200 to be exact). When we went down there was what looked like a magical land. There were big mushrooms everywhere, magical creatures. When we went down all the creatures were working. There were houses made of giant coconuts. When they all saw us they froze then a fairy came up to us and told us that we were welcome to stay and we could bring all of my family down with us. So I went home and got all of my things and my family and came back. They showed us all to our own house each and then we set up all of our things. Now this is where I live with Bear.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!