Hamzilla

Squeak, Squeak. Hamsters were running in their wheels like little race carts. The cage lay on a long skinny bench in a big expensive and fancy lab. A short but skinny man with long grey slicked back hair owned that lab. His name was Doctor Fitzer. He wore round glasses and a long white skinny vest. He looked a bit nerdy but he was smart. ‘Ah the ultimate experiment,’ he said in his narrow voice with his face stamped to the hamster cage glass.

He walked over to a small dark room and came slinking out with a big shiny syringe in his hand. He picked a ginger hamster with brown ears and injected the syringe in to the hamster’s fur and placed it down on the bench. It vibrated for a while and then stopped. It started GROWING! Bigger and bigger until it’s head brushed against the ceiling. Fitzer ran out of the lab as quick as a hamster in a wheel. He got into his black long Lamborghini… ‘OUT OF GAS?… HOW?

The hamster let out a ROAAAAR. The lab crumbled to pieces. It picked up Fitzer’s car. CHOMP… BURRP! Fitzer got swallowed along with his car. The hamster boomed in to town on its hairy hind legs. Drool was dripping from its mouth. It spotted a lady walking a poodle. It clenched the dog in its gigantic paw and gulped it. The lady who was still holding on to the leash. She got eaten too! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! CRUNCH! The hamster was now the size of a dinosaur! It stomped and drooled along the street. A small old lady was crossing the road but her hearing was was very poor. She didn’t hear the beast stomping and trudging along the road and SQUISH! The poor old lady got stamped brutally by the hamster’s giant foot.

Sirens started ringing everywhere like screaming crows. The police and army force were CRUSHED by the monstrous beast. It crushed a police car with its paw. BANG! Pistols shooting at the monster did nothing. It was like bullet proof glass! The beast started to climb up the tallest tower in the city and it got to the top of the flag pole. Helicopters where swarming around the experiment gone wrong. It swiped at the one helicopter. It lost its balance…got up again but then fell 9999 feet and died!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!