Magic Realm



Hi! I’m Mia Lee. Now that I’m 13 I’m basically a teenager. I have a secret. My besties, Hannah, May and Stella have powers, but don’t tell anyone.
“MIA,” yells Mrs Lee. “You’re late for school!”
“Oh, no,” said Mia. Mia runs and runs and runs but she can’t catch up to the bus. “Oh no! Now I have to walk.” After Mia gets to school she realises she was late. “No! Now I will have to sneak in through a window.” Mia opens the window and climbs in.
“You’re late,” said Mr Parker.
“Sorry,” said Mia.
“It’s okay,” said Mr Parker. “Don’t do it again.”
‘I won’t, I promise,” said Mia.
“Mia, why are you so late?” said May.
“I know, I know.” said Mia. Hannah writes a note saying why are you so late. Hannah throws the note at Mia. “Oww,” says Mia. Mia reads the note. Mia does not answer the note. Hannah throws another note and it goes out of the window.
“Huh? What was that?” said Mia. After class, May, Hannah and Mia waited for Stella. “You took forever,” said Mia.
“Ha! I know,” said Stella. “Let’s see if we can try to open the portal,” said Stella.
“Oh good idea,” said May.
“So…Let’s go! Ok here is the entrance,” said Mia.
“Okay… Let’s jump in!” The girl’s jump in. “Ahhhh,” yells May. Whoosh…pop.. vroom! A line of black light goes in front of them. “Oww, my tummy!” said Stella
“We are here now. Time to open another portal. Huh? MY POWERS ARE GONE,” yelled Mia.
“The portal” yelled Stella “Oh no!”

To be continued…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!