Rainbow Town

The event that I am about to tell you is one of the best adventures I had. This is about the time in 2029, first day of September that I met a new friend who was Grace that took me to Rainbow town. All of this happened because l drew the best rainbow picture in art class and she liked it.

Firstly, when I arrived at school, I saw a girl that had no friends so went over and asked “can l be your friend, and what is your name?’’, she said “my name is Grace, and Yes, you can be my friend”. “Okay, my name is Mia” I said, so we headed to art class and she even told me things that I didn't know yet. When we finished painting Grace said “ Wow! I really liked your painting”, ''Thanks” I said.

Once we had finished art class art we went to eat lunch, Grace bought her food that was homemade and it looked weird to me, she let me try it because she had 2 of them when I taste it, it was really good I asked her “what is this”, she said “it is a pancake” “what was in it”, I said “it was fruit inside it,” she said. I wanted more because it was really tasty.

When we finished school I followed her. She said “come over here”, “Ok” I said, we went to a place that was really colorful I asked “where are we?” Grace said “Welcome to Rainbow Town, it's where I live.” I said “wow.” We played some carnival games like smash the treasure and fish out the fish. I even bought some Rainbow cotton candy. It was so good, Grace had a rainbow smoothie. When we finished eating we did a scavenger hunt and found the treasure! It was so much fun.

I still can’t believe how lucky I was. I saw so many things that looked so fun! And the food there was amazing! I had the best day ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!