Kidnapped

Sirens were ringing! Cameras were clicking! A paramedic wrapped Kaitlyn and I, as we waited for their questions and our parents. My story ends this way, and it starts this way.
It was a cloudy afternoon and Kaitlyn, and I were in a van tied up. There was a tall man in all black that took us to and abandoned house and left us there. I still had my phone and pocketknife. I reached out in my pocket to grab the knife. When I got it in my sweaty hands I slowly and quietly cut through the ropes and then did the same with Kaitlyn. ‘Come let’s hide over there.’ I whispered to her.
Together we hid behind the cardboard boxes and examined the room for anything useful.
We both saw the trapdoor that led underground. We ran towards it and jumped down. I could hear the man coming back. There were three tunnels and one of them said our town’s name on top of it with old paper. ‘I still have my phone so ill call the police’ I told Kaitlyn. We climbed up the ladder that led to the surface. The police were too late.
The man had a gun pointing at us. Sirens were blaring, cameras were clicking. A paramedic wrapped Kaitlyn and I as we waited for their questions and our terrified parents. The kidnapper was arrested and charged for kidnapping and the murder of five girls.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!