Samuel Eto'o

Samuel Eto’o is one of the greatest football strikers ever to live on this planet. He was quickly recognized when he was in his young teenage years, he was making appearances all over the world and hundreds of teams wanted to sign him onto their team.

Samuel Eto’o was born on the 10th of march 1981 and was born in the eastern parts of cameroon. He was first signed into the premier league team Chelsea at the age of only 17 years old, on the back of his shirt he had the number 29 also shared with other great football players including Samuel Umtiti and Benjamin Pavard.

Samuel Eto’o was born in a poor family of 5 children. Some of his siblings are David Eto’o, Mado Eto’o and many more. He mostly has to make a football out of old shirts and wool. Samuel Eto’o was also born in a family who had quite short genes, Samuel Eto’o is now 41 years old and is the height of 181 cm or 5 foot 9.

Samuel Eto’o has won various trophies and is the second player in history to score in two UEFA Champions League finals and won twice with FC Barcelona and once with Inter Milan. Eto'o has been awarded with 18 club and national team trophies including the Africa Cup of Nations in both 2000 and 2002 and the Gold Medal at the 2000 Olympics.

He overall has played for 4 football teams such as Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Manchester United. His career ended unfortunately in 2019 and now has 5 children with his wife Georgina Eto’o. And he also plays for the Cameroon national team, he is also the lead captain, penalty taker, free kick taker and start taker for their team.

In conclusion Samuel Eto’o comes out as one of the best strikers in world history of football, he has shocked the world hundreds of times by his great skill and effort on a football field. He is always going to be remembered as a football icon and legend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!