Farm Life

When I step out the door I see wildlife galore!
A bird on a tree singing to me.
A bug and an ant on a strange plant.
If you take some time to look around you’ll see some things that can be found.
Eat some food from your patch or an egg that will not hatch.
Get some tools and till the dirt, do this ’til you quench your thirst.
Shear some sheep watch a goat leap. It does no harm to get dirty on a farm!
Drive a truck, watch out, a duck!
Down the lane the ducklings run waddling quickly after mum.
Icy wind on my face, I grab a coat with some haste.
Cuteness overload, baby sheep, I want to cuddle them a heap!
I drove a jeep and I've shorn some sheep. It's time for me to go to sleep.
What a great day, hurray!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!