Gaming Survival

As Mr PlayStation woke up to a wonderful day in the Gaming Universe, he could smell the dusty air coming out of the PS2 and he could see the ATARI flashback throwing an awful tantrum because he wanted to go to the human meet and greet at the pet store, but the Gaming Universe’s evil president Mr Xbox cancelled it for no reason! This morning he had nothing to do so he decided to walk his dog down the long street so he could just relax with a little walk. But as he got halfway, he found Mr SEGA busting to tell him something. He could see on his face it was not good. ‘Mr Pl-PlayStation, Mr Xbox is planning to kill you!’ ‘Oh no! I must hide!’ Mr PlayStation said back to Mr SEGA. So, Mr PlayStation grabbed his phone and hid. But just a few minutes later, he got a message on his phone from the Gameboy colour. The message said…
1:12 am
Nintendo trying to take over GU PM
Mr PlayStation was really confused and kind of hoping Mr Nintendo would win the election. But then another message came up on his phone by Gameboy colour. This time it said …
Xbox wins!
‘Oh no’! Mr PlayStation said. ‘I’m roosted’
The next day Mr PlayStation woke up extremely terrified that Mr Xbox was going to kill him. He was Nealy going to pee his pants! Then he carefully went outside and stayed away from Mr Xbox. Then Mr PlayStation smelt a spine-tingling pork chop on free street. He couldn’t stop smelling it, so he decided to eat it. But then a cage formed around him, he knew it was a trap! So, he tried to get out of it, but he couldn’t. He was extremely scared. A few minutes later he saw the Xbox 360 and the Xbox one (who were Mr Xboxer’s sidekicks) walking over and started talking to me. ‘Hey dork, you’re going to get killed by master Xbox’ the Xbox one said. ‘Well, what about you dorks shut up or else I will shock you to death!’ Yelled Mr Xbox back. ‘Yes master.’ said the two sidekicks. So, they ran off. ‘Well, Mr PlayStation what a surprise to see you in my cage- ‘ Mr Xbox was cut off. ‘Shut up PlayStation!’ Yelled Mr Xbox. ‘Ok, are you ready to see haven PlayStation!’ ‘NO!’ Shouted Mr PlayStation. But it was too late, Mr Xbox had killed Mr PlayStation! The Gaming Universe exploded! It was the end of a beautiful world we will never forget. Everyone went flying into different planets. It was amazing.
2 years later... Mr Xbox got arrested, Mr Nintendo was the new president (I can tell you he was good) and luckily no one died. So, there you go, the story of the gaming universe. Everyone lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!