Dangerous Escape

Roben wanted more money to buy more land in Africa. He robs a bank. Roben got caught and got put on a ship. He got sent on a ship to Tasmania to a horrible jail. The ship it runs on coals and Roben has to escape or he will die. Roben smells the smoke and feels like he will die. His lungs are sore. Roben can see a building. The building it is scary and he gets a fright. Through the window he can see flesh falling from the roof. He can see old rusted bars. Roben thinks like it is a abandoned jail. He walks off handcuffed back. He goes in the jail. He is trying to fight them off but he gets kicked into the jail.
The jail it is scary because there is flesh falling from the roof. He can see shattered glass.
Roben finds metal and smashes the window and jumps out of the window. He was free

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!