Lemon And Cat

It was an ordinary day. Lemon and Cat were hanging out. Unsure of what to do for the day, they decided to head to the gym. Lemon was enjoying some weightlifting whilst Cat was running on the treadmill. Later that day, they decided to go to the movies. On the way out, they felt bits of water sprinkling down on them. Wondering what was going on, they looked at the starry night sky. “Look it’s raining” announced Cat. “But there aren’t any clouds,” responded Lemon. Puzzled by this mystery, they decided to investigate. It was pitch black, but the moon shone brightly. “Aha!” exclaimed Cat. “It's Moon. The water seems to be coming from Moon.” Eyes wandering towards Moon, Cat uttered “Oh dear! What do you think the problem is?” Rushing in a hurry, they decided to make their way to their friend Moon. “Oh no! What do you think the problem might be? `` asked Lemon. “I’m not sure, but it looks like we’re going to go up there and find out,” replied Cat. Scattering around, they unpacked the big bag of help, getting all the equipment they needed. “We don’t have a transporter to get us there” Cat mumbled. “Well then let’s make one” replied Lemon, bursting into excitement. With a bit of hard work, they finished their task, successfully making a rocket to transport them to their destination. They hopped in and travelled to Moon. “Hi Moon,” said Lemon. “Hello” responded Moon in a dreary tone. “What’s the matter Moon?” asked Cat, with an expression of concern. “I’m feeling very lonely,” snuffled Moon. “Sun is gone to sleep and so have most of the clouds.” She began to sob. Feeling sorry for their friend, Lemon and Cat devised a plan to cheer Moon up. They decided to introduce her to their friend Star. “Making new friends can be tough Moon, but you never know until you try!” explained Lemon. “Hewo Moon, I can’t wait to be friends with you,” said Star happily. “Me too” exclaimed Moon in excitement. After that night, the two were inseparable. Moon and Star. Star and Moon. Without one another, they were both incomplete. They had many great adventures together in the sky, all thanks to Lemon and Cat. “Mission complete” exclaimed Cat. “Well, you never know how things will turn out unless you try them" said Lemon. "Time to head home,” replied Cat, sleepily. Jumping back on their rocket, Lemon and Cat made their way home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!