Terror Machine

The devastating sights of lasers burning down houses stabbed the hearts of mankind. This adventure began on 14th of May 3013. 4 friends named Saleh, Brian, Beppe and Messy were trying to save the world so that the scary and large monster wouldn’t destroy it. This took place at a city called Sandro.
Suddenly they all heard a big noise. The noise was piercing through everyone’s ears as the gigantic robot approached. It destroyed everything and the team did not know what to do. They were frightened and confused at this peculiar affair. The monster ate zoo animals and even people! It went across the whole city and the chaos rose from every corner. Just before all hope was lost, Saleh came up with a brilliant idea. “Great idea” everyone agreed. In the nick of time, the brave friends were geared up, they were ready for anything. Gathering all their courage, they went near the evil machine and using their teamwork and the magnetic force they twisted and tangled the robot and pushed it right into the sea for it to never come back again. When they arrived at the city again, everyone cheered and were happy they saved them and the community. THEY WERE HEROES, THEY WERE TRUE LEGENDS!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!