Magic Girl

Boom… bang! I was making a robot and the robot came alive. Bip bop bop. ‘I am going to destroy the world.’ I need to get to the off button. I will get my trampoline. I need to jump and turn it off. I did it! My name is Lilly I am a magic girl. Come on an adventure! Hello I was going to come and find you. I am at my house. I am going to a forest to get some magic things. I am going to ride my bike. I am at a magic forest. Look! I found wolf teeth and a magic apple. I see something. I think it is a witch. ‘Hi, come with me,’ she said. I went to a little house. I went in it. The witch had got some stuff too. She made something. I drank it and I turned in a panda!

Just then I remembered I was a magic girl. I got stuff from the forest. I had to go home to my underground house, so I went. I was going but I did not have the key. I have to find it. I went to the witch’s house. The witch was not at the house but the pot was smashed so I went to the forest. I saw a pig. Because I was a talking panda, I said to the pig, ‘Are you the witch?’ The pig said yes. I said, ‘Can you help me get the key because I hid the key in a tree.’ But I can climb the tree. Yes! I got the key. I went to the underground house. I made the potion. I drank it and the witch drank it too. The witch went home and I did too. That was a long day! I am going to bed, goodnight.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!