The Floral Track

As I am waiting for the train, I have butterflies in my belly. That is because I am going to my new boarding school. I have left home looking like an ant. There are people that are my age but twice the size of me and look twenty years older than me. But I put that behind me because I am extremely exhilarated and confident. I am standing in a wooden building with cracks all through the walls, the sun light blinding my eyes as it peaks through the cracks as thin as paper. Today the sky is as blue as the ocean water and the sky is utterly clear.
The moment I open up my eyes I realize that I have arrived at my new school. My eyes have been shattered, this school is astonishing. The view that it has of the ocean is outstanding. I decide to look around the place, I strolled up hills and down hills looking at the prepossessing views of the sky blue ocean. I walk along the beach for a while then I decide to go and explore around the forest. When I am searching around the thick growth of the deep depth of this forest. I tumble over myself and laugh because I am stuck in bushes.
I go back to my dormitory because I don’t feel safe and I think that the best option is to go back to where I will be safe. I look around the school and see how things work around here because I am new to this school and have only been here twice. I get dinner and decide to watch the sunset while I eat my dinner. After I am done dinner I return my plate and find my dormitory and get ready for bed. I think to myself that I am going to go and explore the forest more because I am extremely curious about it.
Everyone is asleep but me, I have a mission to find out about this forest. I tip toe so not even a mouse could hear me and make my way to this mysterious forest. I am walking along and all of a sudden I have fallen down a gigantic baffling hole, this gives me the biggest shock of my life because I have never had an accident. I try my hardest to stand up and see what this place is. I stand up and my scare myself. This place is extraordinary, there is a train track that leads to who knows where and there is green vines and flowers blossoming and blooming all through this place. There are cracks in the roof so I think to myself that this place must be old. I walk up the track and down the track finding new things. I suddenly hear a bell ring and then I realize that must be the bell for school. The day I feel down that hole I was never seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!