Thantos Mansion

SCP-096 escapes SCP containment to acquire his human souls from the prehistoric abandoned mansion before it gets pulverized in two days.

As 096 walks down the narrow path, he can see a glowing figure in the shadowy sky. As 096 enters the mansion, he uses his sharp blood red claws to pry open the door. The room is so black it looks like the rooms are invisible, except for the bright grand stairs and little figures squealing around the mansion.

096 starts searching for the human souls along the groaning floor. “groan, moan” said the groaning floor as 096 explores the rooms.
096 walks up to the upstairs rooms where he first left the human souls on the floor. 096 looks outside and sees something curious on a statue smothered in moss, just like last time. What is that?

096 walks back only to trip on the swaying carpet and 096 made a racket. Did it hear me? He can hear the bruise in him as something on the mossy statue shivers cautiously.

096 tripped down the stairs and landed on a small table. It sounded like a door slamming shut. 096 was dizzy so he turned on a flickering light while collecting a human soul as 096 hears swift creaking footsteps coming towards him. With a limp, 096 dragged himself to the slashed back door. 096 didn’t turn back and started to walk swiftly. As he walks down the narrow path, he could hear the woods sway in the wind as if they were trying to catch him. A sigh of relief came to 096 as he comes to the edge of the path.

096 gets back to SCP Containment but realizes he only got one soul. “You got to be kidding me!” he yelled in pain. He really wanted those human souls for more life, so he can’t get tranquilized and die. 096 vows in anger to return and have one more attempt tomorrow.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!