Sarah And Laura’s Friendship

Sarah is a pretty girl with green eyes. She likes to wear a blue dress and is a bit of a rebel. She hates doing schoolwork and tells the teacher “Nope! Not Doing it!!” and of course it gets her sent to the principal’s office.
She was not always a rebel. Sarah was a good girl- because she used to always help her classmates and her mum and dad.
She had this best friend named Emily and they were close friends until Emily upset Sarah by saying she’s rude and annoying. In the past Sarah and Emily’s friendship was perfect. They liked shopping and drinking Boba tea together. Sarah liked Emily because she was a sweet girl and they used to both have an iPhone in the colour rose gold.
Sarah feels sad and lonely without any friends. She misses Emily sometimes. So one day there was a new cool girl at school named Laura, her personality is sweet and caring. Sarah met Laura at a friend’s birthday party. Of course, Sarah had her heart broken by Emily until she met Laura. She was happy and really excited. The party had balloons and loud music it was a blast Sarah thought the party was fun. Laura showed up with birthday cake and Bratz dolls Sarah was like “thank you Laura you’re the best and also sweet. l’m glad that we’re close best friends". I missed having a best friend. At School Sarah and Laura were talking about the weekend they want to go to the movies and buy yummy snacks. Sarah and Laura liked being friends and enjoy life together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!