Magnificent Wonder Of Doom

Whoosh,rustle,rustle! As the hot, burning sand blew on him, the tall, towering mountains covered him showing their colossal silhouettes.

It was at noon when Bob stumbled across a significantly sized island.Looking around, zephyr blew his short.Knowing that he was vulnerable he had to watch out.”This a magnificent place!” Desperate to explore he excitedly got off his boat and ran onto the island.

Sprinting around the island he efficiently started to climb trees.Looking from the top, he saw nothing but trees.”Where am I?”He stammered while adrenaline flowed through his body.His eyes swell while salty water droplets fell down his round face.Was it really over?

As he entered the sand biome, he jumped on big sandstones.Sprinting around he saw a vicious,scary looking tiger.”Ahhhh!”He screamed as fear traveled down his spine.There was one billion ways to go.His uncontrollable heart split into two.

Running for his life, he ran into the mountain biome.As he looked at the fierce tiger, it was accumulating acceleration with every step he took.The snowy mountains towered him as he started to climb one.”Finally I’m safe.”He exclaimed in relief.Suddenly the tiger’s teeth were in Bob’s leg.”Ahhh!” He dreadfully cried.

With no hope, he was stationary on the ground.Picking up his phone, he dialled 000 but there was no signal.As the tiger walked around him viciously, Bob picked up a hard stick and slapped him with it but it just made the tiger way more annoyed.Suddenly a ship came ashore.After so long he awfully, amazingly saved.Jumping onto the boat, he took a relaxing nap.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!