Ned Kelly’s After Life

Ned Kelly's After life
I was driving to the Melbourne Museum. I was going there to see Ned Kelly's armour. I was so excited because drI was obsessed with Ned Kelly. When I got there it was empty. I went in there and found Ned Kelly's armour. It was all scratched up. Then I saw CAD Bane, a Star Wars character. He was looking for something, I don't know what. I didn't know where he came from though. So I hid behind Ned's armour and watched. Then, all of the sudden I saw the gun come out of its pouch, a bullet got loaded into the gun, then he shot the gun. How did Ned's armour do that? The glass was shattered everywhere and it had scared CAD Bane away. Then out of nowhere a ghost appeared. It was Ned Kelly and he was wearing his armour, slowly he was turning back into a human. Revolving from ghost to human, he asked me where I was. I didn't answer of course. I was too busy freaking out about what I had just seen. What was I going to do? Was Ned Kelly really brought back to life? Did this really happen before my eyes? This was an experience I had never imagined happening with our trip to the museum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!