Magic

Once there was a girl called Violet. Violet was very adventurous. One morning Violet found a cave and decided to explore. Inside there was a big bit of water so she had to swim. She jumped in *SPLASH* She held her breath and she made it - she was relieved. Then she was amazed she found a floating, glowing and magical crystal! She made a decision to touch it all the sudden she floated - there was light everywhere. When she got back down she some how shot water out of her hands when she tried to touch it again. She lived with her water ability and was happy with it. She also had a very happy life she got straight A’s in school, had an amazing job, fell in love, married, had kids and sadly passed away.
Her kids had ability's too; some got water others got fire others got earth and some weather also other ones it went through the family.

Until one girl called Hadly thought ‘ Why should I use it for good when I can do much more’ so she only use hers for bad all she saw was destruction also her ability was fire. She had one older sister called Allison who had water and a younger brother called Nick who had earth. One morning she had a fight with her sister like normal until Hadly heard her sister mutter “why is she so rude” and that's when it snapped to Hadly she's been so caught up with making destruction and forgot to be a good sister. She felt so terrible she decided to find a potion book she looked and looked until she found potion book 101. She followed the book to make a portal to a new universe and jumped through!
Book two coming soon

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!