Was It Enough?

Have you ever thought about it? Did they actually like u or are they using u as an exuse? Like ur a pawn on the chess bored and they are the mighty steed. Was it enough? All the times i lied so you can hang with ur friends or go get drunk at 2am. I put u over everyone and now im paying the price. Guilty or not, i've had it with the lies. Im burning these bridges and cutting all ties, I've dealt with the conseqences in fault of your fake crys. Its like two trains about to collide and im stuck in the middle with no place to hide. I gave up my world so u can have just a moment to steal my light. You took it all, i have no reason to fight. Just tell me this, was it enough? Are u satisfied?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!