Ella's First Swimming Club

Finalist in the 'National Treasures 2022' competition

The slide twisted towards the big blue pool and the colourful bucket poured water over the screaming kids. Water splash towards Ella’s body as she wrapped her fingers around the cone and took a big bite of the cold sweet delight.
Ella had long blonde hair with green sparkly eyes. She loved swimming. But today was her first swimming club event and she felt nervous. Her coach called her to the start. She nervously climbed upon the starting block. Then the gun echoed across the surface of the water. Ella jumped into the pool. The water was cold and she shivered as she came up for a breath. But just as she did, she let go of her floaty. Ella was sinking.
As she drifted to the bottom of the pool her coach jumped in and caught her just in time. Ella’s coach held her above the water and pulled her towards the edge of the pool.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!