Legend Of The Six Spirits

Have you wondered how the world was created? Or pondered how we became to be? Legend says that six of the most powerful spirits created the universe. The Sun, Moon, Earth, Space, Water, and Rain Spirit. They all have a part to play, or the universe will fall apart.
Flashes of gold auras glistened in the air, as the phoenix sang while it’s wings and body floated in the empty air. Fire blazed around the phoenix; this is what we call the Sun. The Sun Spirit screeched as she lifted into outer space, with her fire following along. Her warmth was so strong that all the planets of the Solar System encircle her for all eternity.
The second spirit evolves around the moon. Unlike the sun, the moon was brought into the world by a fierce dragon, with shades of navy and purple scales and a glowing white snout. With the Moon Spirit, we have what we call night. He orbits around Earth with the moon in his talons.

The Earth Spirit created Earth and created its surface, the material of soil. The Earth Spirit created cloud from mist in space and dirt from liquid in asteroids. Her jasper green griffin wings flew around at the planet she had created. Satisfied, she flew around it for all her immortal life.

The Space Spirits carries the body of a Cerberuses. One head created each of the planets, the other making the stars and the last with the King of Kings, black holes. Black holes tried to consume Earth in one gulp, but the Space Spirits put all their effort and locked all black holes in place with invisible chains.

The Water Spirit is a magical sea-serpent that swims along the water, her glowing blue scales slicing through the water like a knife. She guards the coral reef, sea-life, and the Mariana Trench. In fact, it is rumoured she casted a curse on the cave, keeping all her treasures in the Trench so nobody can steal it.

You may argue that rain is water, although it’s true, yet the Rain Spirit controls this ability. The Rain Spirit appeared in the world from the first droplet that came out of the sky and formed into a large Hippogriff. Did you know that the Rain Spirit also had control over clouds too? Although he has wings, he uses clouds to lift him into the sky, and fly around Earth.
The six legendary spirits remain on Earth or in space to this day, still working to create each day; making plans to make this universe greater than before. But for now, we can acknowledge the spirits that took place to create our universe, and just remember that the Sun, Moon, Earth, Space, Water, and Rain Spirit are looking down on us every single day. Some people might refer to this as philosophy, others may dismiss it as fantasy, but for now, let’s call it a “Philantasy”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!