Ocean Split

I am in the middle of the ocean, going from Australia to China, delivering large boxes of shop objects. I have done this at least 100 times and there have been no problems. This time was different, there is no scientific reason for what happened.

It takes 28 days to arrive to China and so far, it has been 18, There is no sight of any land for millions of miles… “CREEEEKK!” a loud creek appears from below the boat, it gets louder and louder. I go to check in the cabin area if there is anything happening, all looking fine. I walk up to where I was in the beginning, I have never seen anything like this before.

The ocean, a big line getting larger by the second, the line is dividing 2 sides of the ocean apart and in-between there is pure blackness. There is no way I can turn out of this line because the back of the boat will fall in. I am doomed, I am stuck, getting closer and closer to falling into the middle of the earth. This is it. I can’t handle all this. I fall straight to the floor. I feel the boat fall.

I hear a huge creek once again and spawn back, steering the boat. There is still no visible land anywhere to be seen, but the line. It’s gone, 1 whole ocean. I go to check the whole boat to see if anything had changed. It’s like it was a dream, but I remember everything so clearly. The situation was beyond anything I have ever experienced. And I am pretty sure no one else has either. I call my manager to explain what happened, of course they just laugh and say I am a very funny person! I can’t believe what I am hearing! I know for a fact if someone told me that, I would laugh as well but now I need help.

I spend the next 10 days questioning everything that has happened, and I cannot come to a decision on what to do. I try to explain to everyone I know but everyone thinks I’m crazy! I try and research but again there is nothing to help! I try and come to rest with this, but I need an explanation.

I have been trying to find an answer for 5 months now but now I give up. Until I watched this one session of the news.
“Person disappeared in mysterious line in the ocean.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!