Darpan's Mystery

Darpan’s Mystery
Late in the day, in Juan’s $1000 house with fantastic friends are Darpan, Denzil, Devika, Tilak, Juan, Juan’s Mum and Juan’s Dad. In the white, clean kitchen we were eating yellow, small bananas with red, strawberry jam “yummy that is tasty” I said, chewing. Then we were playing handball in the green, shiny park until we went home. Then we bought cold, yummy ice cream and everyone wanted bubble-gum flavour. Then we went carefully, slowly back to the Juan’s $1000 house.

Suddenly we found a dark, scary magical door. Eventually Tilak went inside the dark, scary magical door and then it was locked. Then everyone sobbed “whaa whaa” I sobbed. “That was not it, there’s a yellow, dusty maze to get the key and unlock the dark, scary, magical door” yelled God. Here we go…. carefully, slowly and quietly. “No, we were so close!” I grunted.

“We did it!” called Denzil. Then we unlocked the dark, scary, magical door. “YAY” cried Juan. “Then we eat ice cream” called Denzil. Then we had pizza for dinner in the green, shiny park.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!