Like A Wave

many believe that we only live once, I don't believe that. because overtime we change and develop into smarter stronger people. that's what makes our lives so unique. people change depending on what they are going through and how they react to the outcome of the problem. which may, make them not feel wanted so they try to change for others and develop into a better person. and not everyone has that beautiful flower in their life to help them through these problems. so what I'm trying to say is that life is like a wave you start of as a small wave and get bigger and bigger as you learn new things and become a strong and healthy human being and then one day... that wave will come crashing down and affect your family and friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!