Magic Land

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Rose, and she lived in a lovely house with her mum. Next to her house there was a big garden full of flowers with a magic door in the middle of the flowers. She went through the door and put her hand up and she got magic. She tried to get rid of it but it kept coming back.

One day Rose worked really hard to get the magic out of her hands then she remembered that when she was a little girl her mum said, ‘Follow the light.’ Rose started walking and she saw a very bright light. She walked closer and she saw a cave. Inside the cave was a beautiful purple crystal!! Rose went to touch it and her magic went away. Rose picked up the purple crystal and she walked out of the cave. She thought she could live there and her mother wouldn’t notice that she was gone. She went and looked around for a place to stay on the way. She walked in the path flowers and she said, ‘This is the best day ever!’ She finally found a place to stay the night.

It was the next day Rose woke up. She had had the best sleep EVER!! She grabbed the purple crystal and started walking again. She saw the magic door. She walked out of the magic land and back home. When she walked into the house her mother was cooking breakfast. As Rose was sneaking up the stairs her mum yelled, ‘Rose, breakfast is ready.’ She went back downstairs. Rose went to sit at the table. ‘I hope you like pancakes Rose.’
‘I love them! Thank you, Mum.’
‘You’re welcome Rose.’ The pancakes were delicious. Rose walked back out the front and walked into the magic land with the purple crystal. Rose went back to the spot where she slept the night and saw a bunch of fairies building a house for Rose. They were finished in seconds. She went inside it was so beautiful she sat on the bed and fell asleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!