The (almost) True Story Of The Big Bang

Charles woke up. He got up and discovered that he was sleeping on slugs. He looked outside and saw darkness realizing he woke in the middle of the night. He decided to go for a walk. Wondering how he woke in the middle of the night.

Charles looked at his watch to discover it was 12 pm. “Why is it so dark?” he thought. That's when the earth beneath his feet blew up.

He woke up to discover that he was being tended to by ugly aliens. “Your world blew up” said a deep voice. Charles thought “No mum” (no reaction) “no dad” (no reaction) “no pizza”. That was when he fainted.

When he woke he decided to jump out of the ship because he saw a small donut. As he did he remembered you can’t breathe in space. At that exact moment he was picked up by “the foot”.
Fun fact the foot is powered by the Tyrant Unlikely Renegade Drive aka T.U.R.D. On board the foot was Babaidog and Stinky the depressed robot.

“Hello, can I help you or you can just leave me here rusting” said Stinky to Charles. Charles replied,”Can you show me to the control room.” Stinky pointed and said “that way and beware of talking doors.”As Charles walked through a door it said “Thank you for opening me.”so Stinky replied, “You're a simple robot door.” Door burst into tears.

Babaidog was watching intergalactic news, satisfied. He stole the foot so he could use T.U.R.D
and prove he was supreme compared to the intergalactic state of the department. When he saw Charles he said, “read this, human”. He read that his world exploded because they were holding the parade for the big mystery of the month “How the big bang happened.” The answer to it was someone farted.

He couldn’t believe it, his world exploded because someone farted. Then Stinky came in saying unenthusiastically “Breach a giant dog is inside our ship.” So they landed on fivej the planet. The planet was very interesting so stinky decided he would make it boring although (unlucky for him) Charles saw a rather large donut sticking out of the orange sea. Then the donut flew towards him and hid under a rock. “Time for camp,” Babaidog said importantly.

The next day Charles woke to a chirp under the rock with the donut. “That’s mine” screeched Charles and looked under to see the donut grew wings. “Things evolve faster here” stinky said depressingly “You have nothing because this is humans max form, you would have died the day after your planet exploded” That's when they saw in space god and it looked like he was about to fart “Goodbye Charles you good man” said baby do.The worst noise happened and it sounded like this “fluff”


That is the true story big bang (almost) hapenened
P.S Charles Survived Stinky didn’t yay.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!