Tanguin Penguin And The Block Of Ice

One very cold windy and snowy day in the animal kingdom in Antarctica, there lived a little penguin and his name was Tanguin Penguin. He was at home trying to get warm. He thought that he was not warm enough just sitting on a white cozy chair. So he went and got a warm blanket. Now he was warm again. Tanguin Penguin was getting bored just sitting on the white comfy couch with a blue fussy blanket doing nothing at all except sitting on a chair. So, he went to his bedroom and got his toy penguin to play with.
Later that day when the snowy cold weather had gone away. Tanguin Penguin went to the ice park just to play on the swings. Tanguin Penguin saw a polar bear on his swing that he always goes on and said, “Hi what's your name?”
“My name is Polar Bear Roller Bear” said Polar Bear Roller Bear.
“Hi, Tanguin Penguin. Would you come with me? I've got a special room you can try out!” said Polar Bear Roller Bear.
Tanguin Penguin did what Polar Bear Roller Bear said. “Ok, hop in the ice” “OK.” said Tanguin Penguin. He hopped in the block of ice and BANG! The door slammed shut and locked. Now Tanguin Penguin was trying to get out and was feeling very scared and shivering cold. Tanguin Penguin called out for help. “Help! Help! I'm stuck in a block of ice somebody please help me!”
Tanguin Penguin continued trying to get out of the block of ice. And then a nice Penguin named Bobby came to the rescue.
‘I’ll help you out” said the Bobby to Tanguin Penguin.
Bobby broke the ice with a hammer until it was shattered and Tanguin Penguin was free again.
“I’m free again! Thank you Bobby! I will never again trust a polar bear again!”
Tanguin Penguin walked away happily with his new friend Bobby and lived happily ever after.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!