Panda

Ahhh! Boom, crash, boing! The table fell down on Milla. Jada is Milla’s bff and Jada said to Zoe “help me get the table off Milla.” Zoe said “ok.” So they got the table off Milla and they fell through the floor and went to another world. They started walking and they saw a talking panda, they slowly walked over and asked the panda “where are we?” the panda said “orange world” and then Zoe said “that is why everything is orange.” Jada and Zoe said to the panda “where do you get food from?” The panda said “at the tree market.” They went to the tree market and got their food, climbed a tree and stayed the night. The next day they woke up and went and got some food and they are still there…... 9 years later everything started to turn yellow. 2 weeks later it was all yellow.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!