The Missing Friends

One day four friends Eliza, Nick, Char and Jay were going to a scary island. It was an island no one has ever escaped. Eliza had 2 sisters. She has blonde wavy hair, beautiful blue eyes and sapphire earrings. Nick has brown hair and hazel eyes. He was the middle child. Char has ginger hair along with freckles over her face. She has no siblings. Jay has blonde hair, a rude attitude and 2 brothers.

The friends went to Eliza’s house. Char asked Eliza “Can I see your room? I bet it looks beautiful,” Eliza replied “Of course!” and Char then went up. After 10 minutes Char came down. Jay and Nick were busy admiring all the trophies her dad won. The four friends said to Eliza’s dad “Can you drop us off to Mountain island please!” and then Eliza’s dad sat on his bed thinking. He went back down and said “What if it’s scary and you guys might not find a way out,” but the group really wanted to go so they snuck out and rode their scooters to Mountain island.

The gang arrived there in no time and they all wanted to go to the area that Eliza went to. When Eliza turned around to see if the group was following her no one was there, surprising her. Jay just kept taking selfies of himself and said “Nick wanna see this photo of me” then turned around, “Ahhh, Nick where are you?”. Worried Jay started many ways just to find the whole group.

Char didn’t worry about anything because she found a cute, fluffy, white bear and that bear protected Char. Nick saw a person lying on a white bear and said “Hi. I’m Nick” and that mysterious girl turned around, “Nick is that you” Nick replied “Char? Char Jovin?” she cried back “Yes!”

Char and Nick stayed together. Char introduced the white bear to Nick and they tried to the others. Meanwhile Eliza set a campfire to get help. Jay was huddled up in a corner, so scared. Jay’s phone had no service or Wi-Fi. He got up and went to explore the area he was in. Eliza set her campfire and stayed there until someone could find her.

Jay was nowhere to be found. The friends ended up looking for Jay. They all saw the same lighthouse and followed the light. They came across this creepy house. Char sobbed “W-what is t-t-this pl-l-lace g-guys?”. Ignoring it, the gang followed the light. Jay was found!

After an hour a boat came, “Hop in. Where do you live?” Eliza replied, “15 Litty Street Bankstown.” All they had to do was wait. Later, the crew got there and walked back to Eliza’s house. Eliza said to her dad “I am sorry” then the rest of them returned to their families. The friends never did it again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!