My Incredible Trip To India

Today, I woke up exhilarated as I recollected that today I was going to India for the first time. So, I dashed out of my room to get to the bathroom. I brushed my shiny teeth and combed my smooth silky hair. I also wore a stunning rose dress. But because I had packed my activity bag and my kid’s suitcase, I was ready to go! I also just had realised that my parents had woken up before me. So, we were ready to go. Then we hopped into our shiny clean car and drove to the airport. When we got there, we parked our car and checked in. We first put our suitcase in a little compartment and then we all flopped down to our seats and fell asleep.
When we woke up, we had landed in India. So, we grabbed our inflight suitcases and got out of the airplane. After we checked out and everything, mum called a taxi, and it came straightaway! So, we hopped into the taxi and when we looked out of the window, we got so inspired that we couldn’t believe our eyes! Finally, we arrived in our family home; we were so excited to see our family. But because we got so inspired by India in the taxi, we wanted to go explore! So, we chose exploring! Firstly, (using the taxi’s help) we went to an Indian ancient temple! It was so INCREDIBLE! Then we went back home to play UNO card game (we haven’t gone back to Australia yet). We had a lot of fun playing with my cousins. The very next day, we did some gardening. We planted some marigolds and bright pink roses. We didn’t have seeds, so we had to buy them from a shop called Seeds. All together it costed us 18 dollars and 50 cents! After we paid, we took an Autorickshaw or Tuk Tuk home. I had a fun ride home! Once we got home, we planted the seeds into our garden.
Finally, we went to an Indian restaurant. And while we were enjoying our yummy dinner, I said, “I wish we could stay her forever!”
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!