Life Like A Billionaire

Every day I wake up to two maids and butlers serving me breakfast and cleaning my room. Then I get in my parent's limbo and they drive me to school. Now you may think that I was always super-rich but the truth is that I used to be poor. One day a long time ago my little brother Tim and I went to play in the park together. He wanted to play tag and I wanted to play hide and seek so we decided to play hide and go seek.

I hid first and Tim tried to find me when he saw me I ran but then I tripped over something. I looked over and saw something shiny. I called over my brother to come to see and he saw it too, so he grabbed a toy shovel and we started digging. Not long after we found a gold coin but it didn't look like a normal coin, we ran to our parents to show them. They looked confused and surprised so we walked down to the museum and let them see our coin. When they saw it they looked like they were about to faint.

Quickly after someone grabbed a book then looked like they were about to explode with happiness. What they told us next left us amazed, they told us that our coin was an ancient Rome coin and was worth a lot of money. We quickly gave it to them and they gave us our money. We walked to the park very happily and as soon as we got back my brother and I went to the same spot and started digging for 2 hours. After a long time, we found something that left us screaming with happiness. Not long after our parents ran out and when they saw what we found they also started screaming with joy. First, we found one gold coin but now we found three bags full of coins. We walked over to the museum and showed them our coins. When they saw them they looked shocked that we had so many of them. Again they gave us a lot of money for the coins and we gave them the coins. When we got back we were so happy that we started dancing.

Finally, we could have money and get a bigger house to live in. Now in the present time, my parents got a great job as a CEO of a big company and we moved into our dream home and we always help those who need help. Last week we got a pet dog that we named Lucky and we love him so much. Sometimes I do miss going to sleep under the stars but I am so happy with my new life. We still have some gold coins from when we found them and If we need some money we just drive down to the local Museum and get some money.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!