My Second Book

SOOO... I’m making a second book. Yay, I’m so happy. The base is being attacked by zombie brick ninjas. We gotta split.
Chapter 1: pancake chicken.
We’re walking through a warm meadow, trying to find a bunker. The long grass and pleasant smell are tantalizing, for me, and for pancake chickens. Horrible little... umm... chickens, I guess. They spew maple syrup on you, it’s sticky and attracts bricks. It makes me want to scream.
Chapter 2: the boom (not ??)
We found a brick house; the bricks were dormant. Then a pancake chicken happened. Oof!
We went to the coast to raid the hospital. I saw a strange zombie brick, it was scrawny, but was fast, I got out my preferred weapon, (sorry I couldn’t help it.) (Also, I got it from the X-ray room, in a hospital, SOOO safe.) I shot the brick, a deafening BOOM!
Didn’t happen. it was a supressed .50 Cal... Wait a sec it was never suppressed!!! What happened there?! I thought.
I looked forward and saw... me? Something was off about him, though, he was wearing a gas mask, skinny jeans, and a singlet.
Why wasn’t he wearing riot gear? Or at least some looser jeans? I thought, shuddering. I like to think, I also like pineapples. To destroy... (Hehe.) He said that he thought he was hallucinating, but really, I could see him. Maybe I was hallucinating. Ugh... therefore you never ask if you are hallucinating. It just gets confusing.
He said that even though I was him, he did not trust me! He pulled out his weapon, how adorable I thought, while pulling out said .50 cal.

Chapter 3: the findings.
When he saw my weapon, he flipped out, or did other me flip out?
HTERWN,WHYUFRSHFRIUFHSAAQrght. Umm... yes, hmm... so... *groans* yes... *sighs inaudibly* whoops?
Well... anyway... I told my bravest teammate, Bob to go with other me, but HE (High Expectations) CAME OVER TO THE WRONG ME! Once he went to the other me, they went to find supplies, while me, and the rest of my team were stuck with the task of finding a new bunker. I told Bob where we would be at an abandoned grocery store.
Chapter 4: a surprise...
I should tell you who my team is, there is our newest member, Kylie (she used to have a watch, but zombie bricks ate it.) She is an expert sword swinger. We have Randoms (AKA Todd) he is the wildcard. We also have Chobbles, the gunslinger, and we have me, the expert on bricks, whether it is studying them, or blowing them up, I'm an expert!
We just found a hand grenade that looks like a chicken nugget. I do not know how that is possible, it’s just incredibly dumb.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!