Ghosts V.s Humans!

"Shut!"went the door. Me and my brother oh and sister had just came back from school but there was one problem! I saw a funny looking tree outside and it was never there. Trust me I've been living in this house for 5 five years and never saw a tree like that. EVER!

Oh great! Now more strange things were happening! The doors were moving by themselves and in the night there were sounds of ghosts! It sounded soo scary I couldn't go to sleep! Well to be honest I did sleep at 4 am wait a minute 4 am is when the sounds stop!

If the ghost sounds stoped then the doors must have stoped moving and that tree might be gone! I looked in my window and saw no mysterious looking tree outside. When I looked at my door and it didn't move a muscle or should I say piece of wood.???? But there was still one problem! First ,There were scary looking faces on my bedroom wall. There was soo much of them that they nearly covered my rocket sticker on my wall! Instead of staying there I just went downstairs and walked to school.

Now here is the problem! During class one ghost from my house was with me all the time!??????Dun Dun Dun! Soon the ghost made everyone in the word disappear and I'm the last kid left so this fight is still on!
To Be Continued!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!