How Scary!

One night in a dark and scary house lived a girl called Emma. She was watching a movie at 3 am in the morning when suddenly she heard glass shattering. She went upstairs in her playroom and saw a doll poking out of her window. Emma carefully held the doll but when Emma held the doll it started to laugh, Emma got so terrified she fainted. When Emma woke up the doll was not next to her, the doll had disappeared. The next morning emma’s mum, Layla woke up Emma and told her that somebody stole all their money. Emma was in shock she thought that the doll might have taken it. Later that day, Emma and Layla were having dinner in their living room when they heard somebody say “I’m here”. They got really scared, they turned off the light and hid under the blanket. Then they heard footsteps, Emma and Layla jumped out of the blanket and the doll was there. The doll was slowly coming towards them and reaching out for Emma’s hair when she screamed, "Aaaahhhh", and woke up in her bed. "Phew", Emma said, "it was just a dream", then after a long silence she heard someone in a little girl’s voice say "I’m here".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!